Sunday 10 July 2011

apologize

I do apologize everyone who tried see the lavender socks, my computer temporary died, my solution was trow him against the wall. For our safety I did take rest, and left him fix himself. Today socks are here, enjoy them.
I have not big illusions about my legs, just bear it. So far they take me on places like this
                                                      Oxford university botanic garden, now I feel sooo smart
                                                                       I can make tip toe socks, hm, wait for result everyone
                                                                       and place like this

or like this
This is Gulseren, she has same obsession, gardening, it is nice someone who has same syndromes, you don`t feel lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment