Sunday 19 June 2011

fishy day

Although I am working in the Garden and in garden with really big G, I had ambition have my own little pleasure centre. So, I have my strip of garden, 100cm x 40 cm. But so nice surprise. I went planting "grow your own" leek from Jimmy Olivier, and it was necessary to be honest. after few more days in the bathroom, when he start looking bit unfriendly waiting for my day of and I start fell uncomfortable on the toilet. So we find time. And I cam down and my vegetable strip has double size. He did`t grow up, may be I know who done it, somebody is supporting my desperation for  garden. So happy I have mystery Garden. What to put there? 
I started new blanket which supposed be cushion, full of fish. Fish because it is gardenfriendly animal, which doesn't eat our lettuce, cabbage  and kale.

No comments:

Post a Comment